Thursday, December 10, 2009

BRoasters Team Building

I was supposed to post regarding this earlier but I kinda forget about it.
This so called class was actually provided for Sayang comp. Since they got few empty seats, they kindly allowed staff to bring partners. Sayang was very excited about this and registered my name.
It was conducted my Malaysian Institute of Bakery (MIB), a company associated with English Hotbreads. The class was very fun! I had so much fun learning new things with the master, Mr. Don Yong. Sayang also had so much fun especially when his bread rise beautifully! Don pick our bread and show to the class, " see, this is perfect bread!"

While baking, they serves us with their product and I swear they have the fullest and softest and the best pizza & doughnut! Sayang asked me to cut the doughnut into four for he can't finished 1 big doughnut but then..he came back for more! hahhahhahaha...

2 comments:

dlittlekitchen on December 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM said...

walaaa.. seronoknyaaa bel...

beldandy on December 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

I seronok sgt even I tak kenal sgt my hubby colleague...

 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template