Thursday, May 14, 2009

Award dari Dani


Awards from Dani.
Thank you dear...I'm not beautiful as you la babe!

Now 7 reason I'm damn proud to be a woman :

1) Aku suka suka hati blh menangis setiap masa, be it sebab sedih, lawak, sakit hati, geram, bla bla bla...

2) Ada peluang nak mengandung dan bersalin. Syukur Alhamdulillah Allah beri aku peluang tu.

3) I can be at my worst condition but still look beautiful after a few touch up of make ups!

4) Aku blh guna 'Lady Asset' to get what I want...errr especially from men!

5) my kids will call me mommy instead of daddy & grandchild will call me uwan instead of Atuk! hahahaha...

6) I can have tons of perfumes, shoes, dresses, makeups, skin care & suplement without feeling guilty, Hey! I'm a woman you know! Without us the economic will collapse! (pinjam kata2 Rafidah 3R)

7) last but not least, because Allah S.W.T choose me the be born as woman...I'm sooo proud to be one!

Award ni juga untuk all my beautiful friends.
To all friends in my net fellowship list, pleaseeee feel honoured to take this award! thank you.

6 comments:

Unknown on May 14, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

cikgu dah check.cuma belll lupa letak 7 sebab kenapa bangga menjadi wanita..
semua wanita cantik dgn cara tersendirk....

Unknown on May 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM said...

hah! alamak ada yg lupa nih cikgu..nnt bel letak

Unknown on May 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM said...

cikgu datang kembali ..nak check lagi pas ini..hehehehe

wannie ross on May 15, 2009 at 9:21 PM said...

Bel- beautiful inside out....

kyra said...

yea.. totally agree, beautiful inside out..

Unknown on May 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM said...

memndai je korang nih...*blush*

 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template