Friday, November 14, 2008

Criticism

There are 2 kinds of criticism. Constructive or Destructive. You pick.
Some people meant good when they critics and some don't.
How do you handle criticism? subjective!
A lot of factor contribute to how do we reacted when we received criticism.
As for me, I carefully pick my words when i'm criticizing someone because i knew my mistake can cost 'only god knows' what. When I received one...I will just keep quiet first and digest it later. but if the critics is too far...I can be a time bomb.
That is why I just don't understand when people simply lovessss criticism. they just live with it....don't they care about other's feeling?

note: Damn! I hate these nagging feeling inside me....

1 comments:

Lynn on November 24, 2008 at 10:27 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template