Wednesday, March 19, 2008

With Full of Honour, I'm presenting....RIANA ARISSA



This is my little baby girl. She has very cute smile and lovesss cooing at people at the ages of two months!

Semua orang tanya dia rupa siapa...Well right after labour, when i look at her i saw my son face with a softer features. Yes! she has Sayang punya face la with a lot of mine features. Un like Ammar who totally look alike his father, Riana is more to our combination. Me and my husband agreed that she is not as cute as his brother but she look very cute when she smile. And she also has the brightness look...

Whatever it is, she is my angel! I love her so much, just like I love and adore her brother. Now that I have a couple, I think I'm gonna rest a bit longer...

0 comments:

 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template