Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friendship

Sentimental mode : ON

I have 2 best friends. This 2 understand me inside out. I loved them dearly...they always in my heart.

I rarely met Erinn, maybe twice a year but we communicates tru YM occasionally. That should satisfy my 'miss like crazy' towards her. It's been 3 yrs or maybe 4 yrs (err it could be 5 yrs kut!) since my last met with Ann. We rarely communicates due to  ....... ( you can name it, different path of life, hectic life, telephone failure, no internet in the office bla bla bla). And I miss her so much. Damn much. eargghhhh feels like hugging her right now. Ann, if you read this...you know how much I missed you!

This threads of friendship don't just break up unless we pull it off. So, how do we end a relationship?
And why? Was it because we no longer need them? or was it because we are not in the same wavelength anymore? or it's simply because we can't agree with each other? or worst when we were caught in middle of huge messy  'Drama of the century'? You tell me...


2 comments:

Kenshin on May 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

bagusnya Bel masih ada sahabat...zaman sekarang sahabat dah jadi macam cerita dongeng...mungkin juga dah tak wujud lagi..

zamfoto on June 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM said...

sungguh touching entry ini.. :P
LOL :)

 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template