Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Living Life to The Fullest!

How about that?
can you? or had you?
I've been asking myself what actually "live live to the fullest" means.
Was that means grab all the opportunity in front of us or try everything while we alive?

I had a few hobby...old hobby, new hobby...
But lately I realize one thing I have lost : Passion.
It took me quite sometimes to realize that and now I'm trying to get hold of it.
I like doing somthing but when we don't have the passion we tend to do it at average
, not at our best.

Once I saw a picture of my friend taking shot of a train while swinging on another train! Whao! She must be mad, I said to myself but when I asked her she just anser with one word : Passion.
Then I wonder wheter I got the Passion thing.
I loves books but I only be able to write 2 books! that's no passion in that...
I loves baking and I have all the tools to bake but I haven't be able to sell my baking. because? I have no passion! Then I started to feel like crying. I was so sad that I can't do anything for myself.
Then while googling, I found JaredStory.com and they did talk about passion. He said :

"The key to living a life with passion is to find that one thing worth getting up in the morning for - that thing that keeps you awake at night because you can't wait to start doing "it" the next day. Everyone needs to develop a passion for something. Its Healthy! Do you have a hobby, a job/career, that you can't wait to work on everyday? Do you jump out of bed in the morning and say, “I can't wait to get to work on ? today!” For those that have a passion, Life is Full of Wonderful events, and Wonderful Adventures. For those with no passion, Life is uneventful, sometimes depressing and time seems to tick slowly by with stagnate thoughts and actions. All ages can benefit from finding one's passion, for a full and happy life."

Until today, I still asking myself what makes me say "I can't wait to get to work on ? today!"

6 comments:

Lynn on October 29, 2008 at 7:54 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on October 30, 2008 at 11:42 AM said...

Lynn...kena cuba cari cikgu yang betul ada quality. tak nak cuba shafinaz or adibah noor? i'm sure you can afford!

go for it Lynn..
it will be huge turning point for you!

Lynn on October 30, 2008 at 8:55 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on October 31, 2008 at 12:01 AM said...

don't tell you still hoping for him?

Nonchalantly anxious on November 2, 2008 at 6:37 PM said...

So when's the new book coming sayang?

Unknown on November 3, 2008 at 4:19 PM said...

yang kedua baru keluar last sept jem..
yg ketiga tatau bila sbb tak siap lagi...

sorry I pinjam nick you! ekekekek

 

Dolce di Bel Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template